Refer a Friend
Zycron is always looking for great talent. If you send a rock star our way, you could earn up to $1,500 in Zycron’s referral program.
First Things First
Check out our current IT job openings.
Do you know a rock star IT professional who would be a great fit for one of our open positions?
If so, then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 251-9588 to speak with a representative from Zycron’s recruiting department, and we’ll put you in touch with one of our technical recruiters who will start the referral process.
How It Works From There
Zycron offers a referral bonus of up to $1,500 to all personnel (excluding executives, sales and/or recruiting team members and their family members) who refer candidates for employment.
After the candidate is hired and completes his or her introductory period of 90 days, $1,000 of the referral fee will be paid to the referring person; the remaining $500 will be paid after the candidate/employee completes 180 days of employment. Referral applications must be submitted to Zycron’s human resources department on or before the referred candidate/employee’s start date. If the referring person is not a Zycron team member, a W-9 must accompany the application.
A referral application (and W-9, if applicable) must be submitted to Zycron’s human resources department for processing on or before the referred candidate/employee’s start date.
- All referral bonuses apply to billing positions only.
- Referred candidates/employees must be Zycron direct hires.
- Referred candidate must be placed within one (1) year of submittal to Zycron.
- If referred candidate is already in the Zycron database, this placement is not eligible for a referral bonus unless there has been no Zycron contact with candidate within twelve (12) months.
- If the referral is for a permanent placement, the referral fee is not paid until all Zycron/client obligations have been fulfilled.
- All client gifting policies will apply.